San Juan Animal Hospital has created a workup profile to evaluate the inner workings and frailties of your pet. It provides an invaluable baseline in younger animals and identifies problem areas before they become clinically evident. It also targets problem areas associated with senior pets and with certain breeds.
- Thorough physical exam, with attention to patient history and discussion of any specific problems or concerns
- Complete blood panel; consisting of a general health profile (organ specific tests), red and white blood cells, electrolytes, thyroid, and heartworm
- Stool analysis and testing for occult blood
- Radiographs of both the chest and abdomen
- Lifestyle discussions and recommendations: diet, exercise, supplements etc.
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Glaucoma Screen
Additional Testing and Savings:
If the screening tests suggest further analysis or follow up tests, they will be discussed with you prior to running them.
If you choose to run these services, the reduced bundle fee saves you 15%.